To be commissioned
1) 5 New trains have been introduced.
2745/2746 LTT-Puri-LTT weekly superfast,
2131/2132 DR-Sainagar Shirdi-DR superfast,
2221/2222 Pune- Howrah Duronto express,
2519/2530 Pune-Ernakulam-Pune biweekly,
15611/15612LTT-Kamakhya-LTTunreservedweekly Karambhoomi express
2) 31 trains have been permanently augmented with all Category of coaches (ACCW-4, ACCN-19, GSCN-16, GSCZ-4, FAC-4, GS-1, CNWAC -1).
3) 3182 additional coaches were attached as Temporary Augmentation day-to-day resulting additional revenue of Rs.1093.77 lakh through PPM.
4) 219 UTS have been installed by replacing SPT machines.
5) 5 Digit Train Numbers have been introduced on Central Railway.
6) 543 Static Category Units, 72 Milk Stalls and 23 Pantry Cars have been taken over by Central Railway from IRCTC. Rest will be taken in due course of time.
7) Introduced Complaint Management System and also activated Complaint Management portal.
8) Innovated facilitation of Ticket Vending through ATVM, facilitators (serving/retired employee).
9) Tendering process is on for Leasing Millennium Parcel Special trains in four routs, which will give additional revenue of 76.37 crore annually.
10) Tenders are also in completion stage for leasing of 37 AGC and 49 SLRs on Mumbai division.
11) 11 PRS Counter have been commissioned in Post Offices.
12) Ever best Ticket Checking Central Railway has surpassed the target fetching 49.16 crore against 38.43 crore.
13) 49 JTBS has been appointed.
14) Central Railway has achieved 75% of total freight revenue through E-payment, which 90% of potentiality.
Expression of Interest for carrying of Perishables on Parcel Cargo Express Trains