TWO SPECIAL TRAFFIC BLOCKS OF 15 MINUTES EACH
ON DIVA-THANE UP & DN SLOW LINES FOR 10 DAYS
Central Railway will operate two special traffic blocks on Up and Dn Slow lines between Diva and Thane stations for construction of tunnel by MRVC in connection with 5th and 6th lines, from 30.12.2013 to 9.1.2014 (Excluding 5.1.2014) for 10 days. The Blocks will be as under:
ON DIVA-THANE UP & DN SLOW LINES
FROM 30.12.2013 TO 9.1.2014 (EXCLUDING 5.1.2014) 10 DAYS
FROM 11.35 AM TO 11.50 AM (15 MINUTES) &
FROM 03:00 PM TO 03:15 PM (15 MINUTES)
DIVERSION OF SUBURBAN SERVICES BETWEEN MULUND – DIVA
Following DN slow line suburban services will be diverted on DN fast line:
1. Kalyan local departing from CST at 10.33 am, 10.43 am and at 2.01 pm.
2. Titwala local departing from CST at 11.00 am and at 2.09 pm.
Following UP slow line suburban services will be diverted on UP fast line:
1. Titwala-CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.18 am
2. Badlapur-CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.22 am.
3. Kalyan-CST local departing from Kalyan at 11.25 am and at 2.43 pm.
4. Ambarnath-CST local departing from Kalyan at 2.39 pm.
PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF SUBURBAN SERVICES
Dn local for Dombivali leaving CST at 10.47 am and Up local for CST leaving Dombivali at 3.34 pm will be cancelled between Kurla and Dombivali stations.
CANCELLATION OF SUBURBAN SERVICES
CST local leaving Dombivali at 12.39 pm and Dombivali local leaving CST at 2.05 pm will remain cancelled.
Passengers are requested to kindly bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Date: December 29, 2013.
This news comes to you from the Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai.