CR TO ATTACH ADDITIONAL COACHES IN EXISTING TRAINS
Central Railway will attach additional coaches to following Express trains to clear the extra rush of passengers. The details are as under-
ON PERMANENT BASIS
* 12139/12140 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Nagpur Sewagram Express by one AC 3-Tier Ex CSTM from 11.02.2012 and Ex Nagpur from 10.02.2012.
* 12109/12110 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Manmad Panchavati Express by one General Second Seating (Reserved) from 10.02.2012.
* 12136/12135 Nagpur - Pune Express by one AC 3-Tier Ex Pune from 12.02.2012 and Ex Nagpur from 11.02.2012.
FROM 10.02.2012 TO 01.06.2012
* 12051/12052 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Madgaon Janshatabdi Express by Two Second Seating Coaches
* 12071/12072 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Aurangabad Janshatabdi Express by Two Second Seating Coachs.
Passengers are requested to check their waitlisted tickets before boarding the train.
---- ---- --- --- ---
Date: February 9, 2012 This news comes to you from Public Relations Department, Central Railway, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai.