Hindi press release attached as DOC file
TRAFFIC BLOCKS TO CARRYOUTENGINEERING WORKS
BETWEEN BHIGVAN AND WADSINGE on SOLAPUR DIVISION
Solapur Division will operate traffic blocks of 2 hrs (10.10 hrs to 12.10 hrs) from 3.12.2018 to 1.1.2019 (30 days) between Bhigvan and Wadsinge single line section to carry out engineering works.
Due to these blocks the train running pattern will be as under-
· Train No. 11001 / 11002 Sainagar Shirdi – Pandharpur – Sainagar Shirdi Tri-weekly express will remain cancelled from 4.12.2018 to 1.1.2019.
· Train No. 12169 / 12170 Pune – Solapur – Pune Intercity Express will remain cancelled from 3.12.2018 to 1.1.2019
Partial Cancellation of DEMU services from 3.12.2018 to 1.1.2019
· Train No. 71414 Solapur – Pune DEMU service will remain cancelled between Kurduwadi and Bhigvan i.e. will run upto Kurduwadi and further Ex Bhigvan will run with another rake.
· Train No. 71415 Pune – Solapur DEMU service will remain cancelled between Bhigvan and Kurduwadi i.e. will run upto Bhigvan and further Ex Kurduwadi will run with another rake.
Short Termination / Change in Origination
· Train No. 17014 Hyderabad – Pune Tri-weekly Express will run upto Kurduwadi i.e. will remain cancelled between Kurduwadi and Pune journey commencing from 4.12.2018 to 1.1.2019
· Train No. 17013 Pune-Hyderabad Tri-weekly Express will originate from Kurduwadi i.e. will remain cancelled from between Pune and Kurduwadi journey commencing from 5.12.2018 to 2.1.2019
Trains regulated enroute
Train No. 11406 Amravati – Pune Bi-weekly Express, 18520 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Visakhapatnam Express and 16501 Ahmedabad – Bengaluru Express, 22881 Pune-Bhubaneshwar Express and 22602 Sainagar Shirdi-Chennai Central Express journey commencing between 3.12.2018 to 1.1.2019 will be regulated during the block period enroute and will arrive destination behind schedule.
Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this upgradation work.
--- ---- ----
Date: November 30, 2018
This press release is issued by Sunil Udasi, Chief Public Relations Officer, Central Railway, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai.